DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “India Direct-To-Home (DTH) Market By Resolution Type (Standard Definition, High Definition & Others), By Subscription Type (Basic, Premium & Others), By End User (Residential, Commercial & On-Vehicle), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
India Direct-To-Home (DTH) market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of around 10% during through 2023, on the back of increasing government efforts towards encouraging the adoption of set-top box services across the country.
Moreover, ease of bill payment through online payment systems, growing penetration of DTH across the rural parts of the country and increasing emergence of technologically advanced televisions are expected to positively influence the Direct-To-Home (DTH) market in India over the coming years.
Market growth is also anticipated to be driven by increasing number of partnerships between DTH operators and OTT providers over the course of next five years.
India Direct-To-Home (DTH) Market 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of DTH market in India:
Voice of Customer
There are six major players operating in India Direct-To-Home (DTH) market, which include:
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Direct-To-Home (DTH) Market Overview
6. India Direct-To-Home (DTH) Market Landscape
7. India Direct-To-Home (DTH) Market Outlook
8. India Direct-To-Home (DTH) Market Attractiveness
9. India Free Dish vs Subscription Based Dish
10. India Residential Direct-To-Home (DTH) Market Outlook
11. India Commercial Direct-To-Home (DTH) Market Outlook
12. India On-Vehicle Direct-To-Home (DTH) Market Outlook
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. India Economic Profile
17. India DTH Market Product Benchmarking
18. Competitive Landscape
19. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9wh5sm/india?w=4
Source: Business Wire Entertainment News